- MicroDock & MicroCart
- Enclosures & Safety
System Enclosures & Safety
Protection for People, Assays, and Materials
HighRes Biosolutions robotic systems can be enclosed in ways that can meet a number of important objectives. Enclosures can be configured to protect materials – such as compounds and cells – from environmental exposure. They can also be designed to protect operators from the common routes of exposure to these materials. HighRes has a thorough range of safety solutions that meet all relevant (including the most recent) Machinery Directives and are labelled with the applicable CE/TUV certification marks.
Enclosures can be fitted with LightSmart glass, allowing them to change from 60% light transmissive to less than 3% transmissive in 5 minutes.
Enclosure Options and Features:
- Enclosures are sealed, to allow for temperature, gas and humidity control
- Enclosures can maintain positive or negative pressures
- The Biosafety Level 2 enclosure features negative pressure with inlet and outlet HEPA filters
- LightSmart - alter the enclosure’s optical properties from 60% light transmissive to less than 3% transmissive in 5 minutes*
- Enclosures are compatible with all components of HighRes robotic systems