MicroDock gives you connections to power, Ethernet communications, compressed air and gases.
To HighRes, a module is virtually any lab instrument on a MicroCart.   Now you can roll your instrument around. Why would want to do that? Lots of reasons.
Roll a MicroCart over a MicroDock and press the foot pedal. MicroDock lifts the MicroCart just an inch off the floor and automatically connects power, Ethernet communications, compressed air and gases. In seconds.
Arrange a handful of MicroDocks around a robot and robot and you've got NanoCell or MicroStar, the world's most flexible automated systems. You can add virtually any lab instruments to your automated system — and you can do it in seconds (removal is just as fast).
Connect two MicroStars together for increased capacity and througput.
Connect three for an even bigger boost.
Build a modular lab that's as dynamic as your research.
- Change readers daily for different assays if you need to — it only takes a few seconds. Or move a key device from system to system as needed.
- Move hundreds of sample plates from a freezer to a system — in a few seconds.
- Pull a failed device offline for repair and replace it with a new one — again, in a few seconds.
- Deploy copies of entire libraries
- Distribute subsets on demand
- Use instruments offline for assay development, manual use and servicing