- MicroDock & MicroCart
- Enclosures & Safety
MicroDock & MicroCart
Device Docking Station and Modular Device Cart
Configure the ultimate integrated lab in seconds with MicroDock and MicroCart. Our patented custom docking stations and device carts provide the ultimate in flexibility and modularity, enabling you to quickly and easily move inventory and devices.
MicroDock Key Features:
- Add/remove inventory and devices from your system with the touch of a foot pedal
- Supplies power, communications, gases automatically without the need to handle cabling or tubing
- Move devices and inventory easily from system to system
- Add or remove an instrument to your automated system in seconds
- Reconfigure your system daily (new dispensers, pipettors, readers) for different assays
- Move instruments offline for manual use/assay development
- Add a new device to your system quickly and economically to accommodate changing technologies
MicroCart Key Features:
- Inventory and devices move from room to room, system to system, on wheels
- MicroCarts are strong, can even support a ViewLux
- MicroCart self-identifies once plugged into a MicroDock. No need to re-teach the robot or inform Cellario™ (our system scheduling software) where inventory/devices are located
- Turntable option allows user to rotate device on cart for manual use while still on the automated system. Robot knows not to access device while in manual use thanks to a turntable sensor.
Compatible with MicroCart™ and MicroDock™ to allow "plug and play" of almost any lab device.
PerkinElmer ViewLux™ on MicroCart
Labcyte Echo555™ on MicroCart™
on MicroCart™ with turntable.
|Dimensions (H x W x L)||36 x 26 x 6"|
|Compressed Air||100 psi|
|Miscellaneous Gases||Up to three additional gases (e.g., N2, CO2, etc.)|